Thursday, September 16, 2004

Monkey Throw Feces: The Show

Alright. So my brother and I named our band "Monkey Throw Feces." Because I'm an unoriginal fuck, I decided to call my radio show last Spring "Monkey Throw Feces" (which was, as an aside, an all hip hop show; humorous, because I know so little about hip hop). Last semester went off without a hitch. And being a truly unoriginal fuck, I decided not to change the name this Fall. Only I just got told by the station manager that I cannot use the name. Because the FCC won't allow it. Because human excrement is out.

Whether he is right or not, I decided to rename the show "Ladies Pinch. Whores wear rouge." Which is a slightly garbled quote from "The Simpsons." You can listen at KUOI.org, if you're so inclined.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home