Sunday, July 25, 2004

Gap-Toothed Dancer

I went to this New Brunswick bar last night with a few people. The bar was called J & J's or something. It replaced this placed called My Three Sons, which was good only for package goods; sort of seedy and unhip. On the way in, I see this guy, Joe Davicson, who lived in my freshman year dorm, and who inadvertently pushed my current girlfriend of nearly seven years into my arms in the first place. See, he kept hitting on her, because she was single; he was so creepy, she came to me, who was also hitting on her, but less creepy. I thought about saying hello to Joe, but decided against it. He likely doesn't have as fond memories of me as I do of him.

So we get to the back room of the bar, where the dancing is going on, and there is this guy dancing. Dancing obnoxiously, and with anyone he could, including yours truly. Usually when people have bad teeth, it is because they have too many. This guy had too few. Not like he lost some in a fight or due to rot. He just had spaces between his teeth. Spaces so large that flossing becomes an adventure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home