Saturday, July 24, 2004

Shops

My brother and I started Monkey Throw Feces a few years back. We had a few songs on the pre-CNET mp3.com. We had a few fans. Well, at least one. This guy emailed us, asking where he could purchase a MTF tee. So I created a CafePress shop, then pointed him there. Then I promptly forgot about it.

The other day, I remembered it. And went and looked. Apparently, this one fan bought three shirts. So there is this guy wandering around Florida wearing Monkey Throw Feces shirts several times per week. And I have three dollars and three cents sitting in a CafePress account. Meaning I'm only 22 more shirt sales (or, at the current rate, roughly eight more fans) from seeing an actual check. Amazing. And all I did was throw together a few images.

So now I've decided to speed things up. I put up a Yodelling Llama Shop as well. With a frisbee and a sticker. Everybody loves stickers. Especially ones that encourage fellow drivers to "Stop Breeding!" And I'm working on putting together a Monkey Throw Feces album. Which explains the image at the MTF shop. What is not yet understood is why Pop Song #42 is not uploadable. CafePress' tech people have been most unhelpful. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home