Thursday, April 21, 2005

IMDb, 2004 (Redux).

A few months ago, I decided to see what films were ranked by IMDb voters as the top ten. I decided just now to rerun that search. The list is as follows:

  1. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
  2. Hotel Rwanda
  3. Before Sunset
  4. Downfall
  5. The Sea Inside
  6. Million Dollar Baby
  7. The Incredibles
  8. Kill Bill: Vol. 2
  9. Finding Neverland
  10. Head-On

This differs from the old list in that Hotel Rwanda, Downfall, Sea Inside, Million Dollar Baby, and Head-On all jumped into the list; and Garden State, Ray, Motorcycle Diaries, Spider-Man 2, and Shaun of the Dead were all dumped. It's funny. I've now seen the entire list from December, but have not seen any of the newcomers. Soon enough, I suppose. They're all in my Netflix queue at any rate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home