Sunday, May 22, 2005

Monkey Throw Feces.

I always assumed that this thing would taper off after a short while. But the band is working on some new material right now. And I just checked Yodelling Llama's statistics, and apparently we've had 30 downloads of "The Meatball Song" in May so far, with 152 since it was posted. [I'd say more about the other songs, but 1 & 1 only keeps track of the 99 most popular files, and the bottom of the list for the year is "There You Go Again (Sucking On My Cock)" with 104 downloads, year-to-date.] That's not including MTF's Download.com numbers (95 last week, 3432 total) and MySpace numbers (38 total plays). Or sales of "The Self-Titled Extended Play" (1). These numbers are large enough to suggest that I'm not the only one listening to this garbage. Wow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home