Saturday, March 26, 2005

Puzzle Fighter.

I think we all went through a Puzzle Fighter phase. Though you may have experienced different modifiers--like "Super," "Turbo," "Naked," or "II"--than your neighbor. My experience was freshman year of college on the computer of a dormmate, and I don't remember what modifiers it possessed. I just remember it being fun.

My friend Jeff and I had a conversation a few days ago about this genius puzzle game. So I sought it out. And discovered that, unlike classics like Homeworld and Tetris--which are widely available on the cheap (I recently snagged a copy of Homeworld for 99 cents on Amazon)--Puzzle Fighter is still commanding tens of dollars. I could go out and steal me a copy, but I'm having more fun degrading myself with Capcom's crappy online Java version.

Care to wallow with me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home